DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Neighbor problem (long) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/322451-re-neighbor-problem-long.html)

Jon Danniken[_4_] April 29th 11 11:16 PM

Neighbor problem (long)

Carmen Troyer wrote:
Here's a picture of part of the mess from the top tier of my deck.
It's obvious the date it says it was taken is not correct. I took the
picture today.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6229199...in/photostream

That's it? lol

If it really bothers you that much, consider it your fault for not planting
a hedge there when you bought the place. Plant a hedge now to get a start
on it, unless you like having your house right up against someone else's.

Jon

[email protected][_2_] April 30th 11 12:07 PM

Neighbor problem (long)

On 4/29/2011 6:16 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:
Carmen Troyer wrote:
Here's a picture of part of the mess from the top tier of my deck.
It's obvious the date it says it was taken is not correct. I took the
picture today.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6229199...in/photostream

That's it? lol

If it really bothers you that much, consider it your fault for not planting
a hedge there when you bought the place. Plant a hedge now to get a start
on it, unless you like having your house right up against someone else's.

Jon

In the realm of litter and messes, that is not much ... plant a couple
of small trees, lilacs, hedge, and forget about it.