DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lawn genie sprinkler redux (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/322362-lawn-genie-sprinkler-redux.html)

Steve B[_10_] April 28th 11 03:49 AM

Lawn genie sprinkler redux

A few days ago, I was puzzled with a malfunctioning sprinkler valve. I had
just fried my electrical tester a few days before. So, I went and got
another tester. Still had a dead line. I thought I had put a straight run
from the timer to the manifold, but I guess I must have had pieces, and I
put it together with slip on crimps. Anyway, two had come undone.

In the meantime, though, I learned how to take apart and put a Lawn Genie
valve together in about three minutes. I did find tiny snail shells in two
of the bodies, and that leads to installing a new filter, which is on the
list of things to do. Our Ag water isn't very clean.

Sometimes the basics can be puzzling.

At least now they're all working.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?