Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT After a storm here in GA a stray pup has made my home hers

Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

Hi,
Nice looking pup.
Animals don't hang around bad people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 21, 7:11*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? *She just started hanging
out at the house. *She was at the house one morning. *I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. *She
followed me to the mail box. *I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

Cute dog.. You now have anew family memberG.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

Looks like at least some beagle in her. Good looking pup, looks like part
of the family now!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:01:59 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:11:57 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

A mutt.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

A week? You haven't taken that animal to the vet yet....

Pets come to live with you. Get used to it G

I am wondering how long she can hang out before she comes mine. I
would hate to have her neutered and then someone come up and claim
her. I put a pic out at the local store.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

Dunno, but I'd put a "found dog" ad in your local craigslist. Don't include
the picture, or the local tweakers will claim it to sell to a research lab
for their next fix.

Anyone who lost that dog would be able to identify her, and most likely have
pics to verify it.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:

Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

Cute, healthy-looking pup.

I'll bet she's a basenji mix of some sort.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 21, 11:06*pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? *She just started hanging
out at the house. *She was at the house one morning. *I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. *She
followed me to the mail box. *I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

Dunno, but I'd put a "found dog" ad in your local craigslist. *Don't include
the picture, or the local tweakers will claim it to sell to a research lab
for their next fix.

Anyone who lost that dog would be able to identify her, and most likely have
pics to verify it.

Jon

Take the dog to a vet or local animal shelter to be scanned, some pets
are microchipped, a wand is run over the dog, if its got a AVID chip
a unique number will come up, tracing the dog or cat back to its
owner. also let the police know someone may be searching..........
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

That breed is called a CUTIE...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/21/2011 7:11 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

I had a pup that looked almost like the one. I named it "Stay" but it
got real confused when I called it. "Come here Stay, come here Stay,
etc. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

Hi,
Nice looking pup.
Animals don't hang around bad people.

I agree with Tony. I did home service for many years. The nice people had
nice friendly dogs. The dogs that were mean had nasty owners. WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:00:01 -0600, "WW"
wrote:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

Hi,
Nice looking pup.
Animals don't hang around bad people.

I agree with Tony. I did home service for many years. The nice people had
nice friendly dogs. The dogs that were mean had nasty owners. WW

Lucky for me, they do hang around cranky people
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 22, 1:11*am, Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? *She just started hanging
out at the house. *She was at the house one morning. *I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. *She
followed me to the mail box. *I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

It's a hungary mutt kind of dog. Dogs will stay with anyone that
feeds them.
Obama was going to get a mut dog but didn't AIRI. His first lie.
Mut dogs are the best. Cheap to buy (even free) and cheap to maintain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:55:17 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:10:17 -0500, Erma1ina
wrote:

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

Cute, healthy-looking pup.

I'll bet she's a basenji mix of some sort.

I did think of Basenji only for moment. Only thing that resembles a
Basenji in my view is the curled tail. The rest is way off base...

Basenji Owner G

Well lets see what yours looks like.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? She just started hanging
out at the house. She was at the house one morning. I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. She
followed me to the mail box. I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

Looks to me a cross between a fence jumper and a Corgi. There definitely
looks like a little corgi in there to me. If he has two types of hair, that
may be a little more evidence of a Corgi. One of their hairs is white, very
fine, and slightly zigzagged. The other is black tipped brown based. They
will shed the white undercoat in spring. Google Corgis, and you'll see a
lot of similarities. I have had three Corgis.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:53:28 -0700, Oren wrote:

wrote:

She has been here for over a week now.
http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

Cute, healthy-looking pup.

I'll bet she's a basenji mix of some sort.

I did think of Basenji only for moment. Only thing that resembles a
Basenji in my view is the curled tail. The rest is way off base...

Basenji Owner G

Well lets see what yours looks like.

This is not my Basenji. **almost identical in many ways.

My Congolese Hound Dog is named Boo and looks like this dog.

http://www.breederretriever.com/photopost/data/556/medium/basenji.jpg

I can take a photo . The pic example is easier for now.

It looks like a gentle breed. I would not want some of the dogs that
get a bad rep. The best watch dogs can be inside dogs. You only need
one that will bark at intruders. I wouldn't want one that bites.

Has anyone made or considered a very low cost Underground Storm Shelter ? Need some advice. maynard Home Repair 13 April 18th 09 09:24 AM
HOME MADE Hasipups Home Repair 0 September 19th 07 08:51 AM
clean stray in spray foam Balderdash Home Repair 5 February 10th 07 06:25 AM
Stray Metal Found in TTX 19" Monitor Chris F. Electronics Repair 0 September 5th 06 12:08 AM