DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rockwell 11-280 Radial Drill Press (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/321951-rockwell-11-280-radial-drill-press.html)

Dick Keats[_3_] April 19th 11 04:58 AM

Rockwell 11-280 Radial Drill Press

I need the plastic belt protector for this drill press.
Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance.
Dick

dpb April 20th 11 06:58 PM

On 4/18/2011 10:58 PM, Dick Keats wrote:
I need the plastic belt protector for this drill press.
Can anybody help?

And which part would that be, specifically?

http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/cgi-bin/schematic.cgi/rockwell/11-280/

More than likely your only luck will be to find a parts machine
somewhere or fabricate something yourself. Rockwell is pretty dated by
now; somewhere in the 70s/early-80s iirc.

The OWWM entry also doesn't show a rear belt guard if that's what you
think you're missing...

http://vintagemachinery.org/photoindex/detail.aspx?id=4557

There was one in a shop I used to work in some, but it's been so long
ago I don't recall for sure but back then we would have probably tossed
it for being in the way during speed changes, anyway... :)