DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT What is 2.0 Surround? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/321735-ot-what-2-0-surround.html)

---MIKE--- April 13th 11 09:30 PM

OT What is 2.0 Surround?

I have seasons one and two of NCIS on DVD. The audio is 2.0 Surround.
What is this?

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

[email protected][_2_] April 13th 11 09:55 PM

OT What is 2.0 Surround?

On Apr 13, 4:30*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
I *have seasons one and two of NCIS on DVD. *The audio is 2.0 Surround.
What is this?

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

Gee, knowing how the surround numbering goes, it would seem to
me that this would involve 2 speakers. That's just my guess, which
is probably what you're gonna get posting this question here.

A better question is why not just google it and find out for sure?

Congoleum Breckenridge April 14th 11 12:23 AM

OT What is 2.0 Surround?

On 4/13/2011 4:30 PM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
I have seasons one and two of NCIS on DVD. The audio is 2.0 Surround.
What is this?

Front Left, Front Right