Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What to do with a 3-sided aquarium?

(These can often be found next to an apartment house's dumpster.)

I obtained one recently and harkened back to a use I saw at the Audubon
Society of Western Pennsylvania.

You line the remaining three sides of the aquarium with reflective window
film and fashion a wooden lid for the result. Now take the modified fish
tank and mount it in the window next to your breakfast table, missing side
out.

Each morning open the wooden top and dump in some bird seed. Replace the
lid.

Presently little birdies will come for their breakfast while you enjoy your
coffee not more than a foot away.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-04-03, HeyBub wrote:
(These can often be found next to an apartment house's dumpster.)

Solve for the hypotenuse?

WTF? This a Jeopardy question?

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 3, 3:07*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
(These can often be found next to an apartment house's dumpster.)

I obtained one recently and harkened back to a use I saw at the Audubon
Society of Western Pennsylvania.

You line the remaining three sides of the aquarium with reflective window
film and fashion a wooden lid for the result. Now take the modified fish
tank and mount it in the window next to your breakfast table, missing side
out.

Each morning open the wooden top and dump in some bird seed. Replace the
lid.

Presently little birdies will come for their breakfast while you enjoy your
coffee not more than a foot away.

Are you by chance a resident of Alcatraz? Has it been re-opened?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/3/2011 4:58 AM, harry wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:07 am, wrote:
(These can often be found next to an apartment house's dumpster.)

I obtained one recently and harkened back to a use I saw at the Audubon
Society of Western Pennsylvania.

You line the remaining three sides of the aquarium with reflective window
film and fashion a wooden lid for the result. Now take the modified fish
tank and mount it in the window next to your breakfast table, missing side
out.

Each morning open the wooden top and dump in some bird seed. Replace the
lid.

Presently little birdies will come for their breakfast while you enjoy your
coffee not more than a foot away.

Are you by chance a resident of Alcatraz? Has it been re-opened?

Some crazy Americans like birds and other wildlife too. I used to feed
wild turkeys by hand. Well there was actually only one of them that was
brave enough to eat out of my hand, the others watched from a few feet back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 3, 1:22*pm, Tony Miklos wrote:
On 4/3/2011 4:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Apr 3, 3:07 am, *wrote:
(These can often be found next to an apartment house's dumpster.)

I obtained one recently and harkened back to a use I saw at the Audubon
Society of Western Pennsylvania.

You line the remaining three sides of the aquarium with reflective window
film and fashion a wooden lid for the result. Now take the modified fish
tank and mount it in the window next to your breakfast table, missing side
out.

Each morning open the wooden top and dump in some bird seed. Replace the
lid.

Presently little birdies will come for their breakfast while you enjoy your
coffee not more than a foot away.

Are you by chance a resident of Alcatraz? *Has it been re-opened?

Some crazy Americans like birds and other wildlife too. *I used to feed
wild turkeys by hand. *Well there was actually only one of them that was
brave enough to eat out of my hand, the others watched from a few feet back.- Hide quoted text -

Thje Royal Society for the Protection of Birds is a massive
orgsnisation in the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSPB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/3/2011 11:11 AM, harry wrote:
On Apr 3, 1:22 pm, Tony wrote:
On 4/3/2011 4:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Apr 3, 3:07 am, wrote:
[...]

Are you a member, a volunteer, or an employee? Ever hand feed a wild
turkey? :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 3, 1:22 pm, Tony wrote:
On 4/3/2011 4:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Apr 3, 3:07 am, wrote:
[...]

He's afraid one may gobble him up. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 3, 1:22 pm, Tony wrote:
On 4/3/2011 4:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Apr 3, 3:07 am, wrote:
[...]

Turkeys are cannibals?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
(These can often be found next to an apartment house's dumpster.)

I obtained one recently and harkened back to a use I saw at the Audubon
Society of Western Pennsylvania.

You line the remaining three sides of the aquarium with reflective window
film and fashion a wooden lid for the result. Now take the modified fish
tank and mount it in the window next to your breakfast table, missing side
out.

Each morning open the wooden top and dump in some bird seed. Replace the
lid.

Presently little birdies will come for their breakfast while you enjoy

your
coffee not more than a foot away.

Birdies my butt. Now we know how you catch your breakfast squirrels!

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 3, 1:22 pm, Tony wrote:
On 4/3/2011 4:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Apr 3, 3:07 am, wrote:
[...]

Remember, Ben Franklin wanted to make the Turkey our national bird,
instead, we wound up with a lot of them in public office. Our Bald
Eagle is not just a bird of prey, it's also a scavenger. That's a
nice way to perceive us Americans. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/3/2011 3:53 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 15:18:26 -0500, "
wrote:

Thje Royal Society for the Protection of Birds is a massive
orgsnisation in the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSPB

Are you a member, a volunteer, or an employee? Ever hand feed a wild
turkey? :-)

He's afraid one may gobble him up. ^_^

Turkeys are cannibals?

Probably British with red feathers.

More than likely it's a British cross dressing pervert. :-)

TDD

Aquarium LED lighting MC Electronics 1 June 25th 09 01:24 AM
Use for 3-sided aquarium HeyBub Home Repair 2 August 23rd 06 07:30 PM
aquarium stand Rich Woodworking 29 February 21st 06 12:54 AM
UPS for tropical aquarium Jason Arthurs UK diy 4 August 27th 05 12:58 PM
Aquarium? Marcus Fox UK diy 11 May 22nd 04 09:21 PM