Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair

Default Complete Nuclear Meltdown - Japan is Gone

From the Associated Press
March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have completely
melted down. It's estimated that at least 60% of Japan is entirely
gone. Part of south Korea is also gone. The land vaporized, leaving
nothing but a giant crater in the surrounding ocean. It's estimated
that millions have died. Little remains of Japan. Scientists said
that the entire continent of Asia is at risk of sinking into the hole
left in the ocean.

The nuclear fires have melted into the earth under the continent and
has possibly gone to the earth's core. Large plumes of steam continue
to shoot thousands of feet into the air. If this nuclear material is
not burned up when it enters the earth's core, it will likely burn
through the entire earth and come out of the earth on the opposite
side of the planet. It's believed that this may cause the earth's
gravity forces to collapse and everyone and everything on earth might
be cast into space. There will also be changes in time because the
earth's rotation has changed dramatically.

One scientist stated "We are in our final days on this planet, only
God can save us now".

Posted to alt.home.repair

Just moved. From Tokyo to Seattle.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

On 2011-03-21,
wrote:

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

be cast into space. There will also be changes in time
because the
earth's rotation has changed dramatically.

Zat mean this week's poker game has been rescheduled?

nb

Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair

"Siobhan Medeiros" wrote in message
On Mar 20, 6:04 pm, wrote:
From the Associated Press
[...]

Lighten up. On soc.history.what-if, this would be the
start of a lively debate. Up to the gravity forces collapse,
anyway.

Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair

On 3/20/2011 6:50 PM Siobhan Medeiros spake thus:

On Mar 20, 6:04 pm, wrote:

From the Associated Press March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have
completely melted down. It's estimated that at least 60% of Japan
is entirely gone. Part of south Korea is also gone. The land
vaporized, leaving nothing but a giant crater in the surrounding
ocean. It's estimated that millions have died. Little remains of
Japan. Scientists said that the entire continent of Asia is at
risk of sinking into the hole left in the ocean.

Are you on drugs?

Can you not sense a spoof when you see one?

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang
ok
where
here
ok
l8tr
by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)
Posted to alt.politics,alt.home.repair

On 3/21/2011 12:05 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 3/20/2011 6:50 PM Siobhan Medeiros spake thus:

On Mar 20, 6:04 pm, wrote:

From the Associated Press March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have
completely melted down. It's estimated that at least 60% of Japan
is entirely gone. Part of south Korea is also gone. The land
vaporized, leaving nothing but a giant crater in the surrounding
ocean. It's estimated that millions have died. Little remains of
Japan. Scientists said that the entire continent of Asia is at
risk of sinking into the hole left in the ocean.

Are you on drugs?

Can you not sense a spoof when you see one?

It is a stupid spoof that trivializes billions and billions of dollars
worth of power generation blown apart and smoldering.

Jeff
Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair

I enjoyed the spoof.

David, please correct your sig file. Texters don't type
"OK", they type "k".

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

Are you on drugs?

Can you not sense a spoof when you see one?

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang
ok
where
here
ok
l8tr
by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)

Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 3/20/2011 6:50 PM Siobhan Medeiros spake thus:

On Mar 20, 6:04 pm, wrote:

From the Associated Press March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have
completely melted down. It's estimated that at least 60% of Japan
is entirely gone. Part of south Korea is also gone. The land
vaporized, leaving nothing but a giant crater in the surrounding
ocean. It's estimated that millions have died. Little remains of
Japan. Scientists said that the entire continent of Asia is at
risk of sinking into the hole left in the ocean.

Are you on drugs?

Can you not sense a spoof when you see one?

Actually given the extremely poor quality of the spoof, the question
still stands in my mind.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair

On 3/21/2011 8:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I enjoyed the spoof.

Since this spoofs the end of times, what do you think about these times?
Considering that the Middle East is blowing apart are we not following
the rapture script?

Jeff

David, please correct your sig file. Texters don't type
"OK", they type "k".

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Jeff Thies wrote:

On 3/21/2011 8:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I enjoyed the spoof.

Since this spoofs the end of times, what do you think about these times?
Considering that the Middle East is blowing apart are we not following
the rapture script?

Jeff

Actually the natural disasters (floods, earthquakes, etc.) make
more concerned. (g)

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/21/2011 9:58 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
Jeff wrote:

On 3/21/2011 8:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I enjoyed the spoof.

Since this spoofs the end of times, what do you think about these times?
Considering that the Middle East is blowing apart are we not following
the rapture script?

Jeff

Actually the natural disasters (floods, earthquakes, etc.) make
more concerned. (g)

I agree, it's all in the rapture pot. Put it all together and we should
have the second coming upon us.

Jeff

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:44:00 -0400, Jeff Thies wrote:
are we not following the rapture script?

What, those characters from Jurassic Park?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeff wrote:

On 3/21/2011 8:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I enjoyed the spoof.

Since this spoofs the end of times, what do you think about these times?
Considering that the Middle East is blowing apart are we not following
the rapture script?

Jeff

Actually the natural disasters (floods, earthquakes, etc.) make
more concerned. (g)

I agree, it's all in the rapture pot. Put it all together and we should
have the second coming upon us.

Jeff

Next, of course, is dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/21/2011 4:04 AM Jeff Thies spake thus:

On 3/21/2011 12:05 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 3/20/2011 6:50 PM Siobhan Medeiros spake thus:

On Mar 20, 6:04 pm, wrote:

From the Associated Press March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have
completely melted down. It's estimated that at least 60% of
Japan is entirely gone. Part of south Korea is also gone. The
land vaporized, leaving nothing but a giant crater in the
surrounding ocean. It's estimated that millions have died.
Little remains of Japan. Scientists said that the entire
continent of Asia is at risk of sinking into the hole left in
the ocean.

Are you on drugs?

Can you not sense a spoof when you see one?

It is a stupid spoof that trivializes billions and billions of
dollars worth of power generation blown apart and smoldering.

I didn't say it was a *smart* spoof, now, did I? I agree that it
trivializes the situation. But it's still a spoof, so those who respond
to it seriously are subject to a certain amount of ridicule.

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang
ok
where
here
ok
l8tr
by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)
Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair

On Mar 20, 9:04*pm, wrote:
From the Associated Press
[...]

its coming here too, and i am NOT joking.

The japan reactors are using reprossed fuel with 6 to 10% pluntonium.

the pluntonium could start a chain reaction burrowing into the earths
mantle and create a volcanoe, that would destroy what remains of the
plant and send the wate core pools reactors and all into the upper
atmosphere, suddenly the japanes disaster will be the worlds disaster.

its not likely but could occur
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/21/2011 6:19 AM Jeff Thies spake thus:

wrote:

On 3/21/2011 8:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I enjoyed the spoof.

Since this spoofs the end of times, what do you think about these
times? Considering that the Middle East is blowing apart are we
not following the rapture script?

Actually the natural disasters (floods, earthquakes, etc.) make
more concerned. (g)

I agree, it's all in the rapture pot. Put it all together and we should
have the second coming upon us.

But first, of course, will come the great false hope from the Great
Satan: parking in San Francisco will become abundant and easy to find.