DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Just for fun (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/319226-just-fun.html)

JIMMIE February 23rd 11 02:10 AM

Just for fun

Thought of something that would be great fun on DIY Usenets. Lets
start asking plausible sounding questions but never really give enough
info for people to really understand the question. This may be as much
fun as camping out overnight in Wal-Mart

Jimmie

Stormin Mormon February 23rd 11 03:00 AM

Just for fun

My faucet is dripping. What tools do I need?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormin Mormon February 23rd 11 03:01 AM

Just for fun

My dishwasher is going "chigga, chigga" and making vibrating
noises. Is the motor bearing worn out?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

IGot2P[_2_] February 23rd 11 03:20 AM

Just for fun

On 2/22/2011 8:10 PM, JIMMIE wrote:
Thought of something that would be great fun on DIY Usenets. Lets
start asking plausible sounding questions but never really give enough
info for people to really understand the question. This may be as much
fun as camping out overnight in Wal-Mart

Jimmie

Is it warmer in the summer than in the country?

Don

Red Green February 23rd 11 04:32 PM

Just for fun

JIMMIE wrote in news:58a6f3e8-3b5c-470c-b6b3-
:

Thought of something that would be great fun on DIY Usenets. Lets
start asking plausible sounding questions but never really give enough
info for people to really understand the question. This may be as much
fun as camping out overnight in Wal-Mart

Jimmie

I want to convert my driveway to a parkway so I have a place to leave
vehicles at night. What kind of company do I contact? Will I need an
inspection?

Oren[_2_] February 23rd 11 07:21 PM

Just for fun

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:10:20 -0800 (PST), JIMMIE
wrote:

Thought of something that would be great fun on DIY Usenets. Lets
start asking plausible sounding questions but never really give enough
info for people to really understand the question. This may be as much
fun as camping out overnight in Wal-Mart

Jimmie

Why is posting to Usenet via Gogle bad?

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] February 24th 11 03:22 AM

Just for fun

"Oren" wrote in

Why is posting to Usenet via Gogle bad?

It is not bad, it is for people that don't have WebTV and the cute colors of
text. .

Caesar Romano February 24th 11 09:51 AM

Just for fun

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:22:33 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote Re Just for fun:

"Oren" wrote in

Why is posting to Usenet via Gogle bad?

It is not bad, it is for people that don't have WebTV and the cute colors of
text. .

Some information here http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/

Explains why some people, myself included, filter all messages from
googlegroups.com