DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to keep kaids from fawling down staipps (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/317964-how-keep-kaids-fawling-down-staipps.html)

[email protected] January 29th 11 06:23 AM

How to keep kaids from fawling down staipps

My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

The Daring Dufas[_7_] January 29th 11 07:00 AM

On 1/29/2011 12:23 AM, wrote:
My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

Nail down some plywood and turn the stairs into ramps. That
way your spawn will slide down a ramp. :-)

TDD

Stormin Mormon January 29th 11 01:45 PM

How to keep kaids from fawling down staipps

Duct tape the kids to the floor, upstairs. Nail the duct
tape down, with roofing nails.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Country[_2_] January 29th 11 03:42 PM

On Jan 29, 12:23*am, wrote:
My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

Give 'em some of what you are smokin' and they will just float down
the stairs.

-C-

Red Green January 29th 11 04:27 PM

How to keep kaids from fawling down staipps

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:ii15pc
:

Duct tape the kids to the floor, upstairs. Nail the duct
tape down, with roofing nails.

Curses! Beat me to it :-(

Peter[_14_] January 29th 11 04:39 PM

On 1/29/2011 1:23 AM, wrote:
My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

Move to a trailer without steps.

Sjouke Burry[_2_] January 29th 11 05:08 PM

wrote:
My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

Thou should remove your presence from this here plain,
so thou wont spawn additional problem kiddys.

Red Green January 29th 11 05:11 PM

Peter wrote in :

On 1/29/2011 1:23 AM, wrote:
My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

Move to a trailer without steps.

Bingo!

BTW, we do have a mobile home dweller or two here with an decent IQ.

Oren[_2_] January 29th 11 05:32 PM

http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/...babysitter.jpg

aemeijers January 29th 11 11:15 PM

On 1/29/2011 11:39 AM, Peter wrote:
On 1/29/2011 1:23 AM, wrote:
My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

Move to a trailer without steps.

I don't think that is possible, unless you take it off the axles and set
it down on the ground.

--
aem sends...

Sjouke Burry[_2_] January 30th 11 12:44 AM

On 1/29/2011 1:23 AM, wrote:
My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

Move to a trailer without steps.

I don't think that is possible, unless you take it off the axles and set
it down on the ground.

You think it is oke to take the axles off the kids??
(hmmm, it does solve some problems....)