Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rheem HVAC Condenser Coils Cleaning Guide With Pictures

Since the weather is mild right now during the Florida "winter", I
took the time to clean our outside A/C condenser unit and snapped some
pictures of the process.

It took about an hour to finish and I'm expecting some lower power
bills this summer since one side of the condenser had the coils
totally clogged with dirt and dust.

Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/R...Cleaning-Guide

Be sure to turn off the power to the A/C system at the breaker box
inside the house and also at the breaker box outside near the
condenser before you get started.

Cheers,
Paul
Posted to alt.home.repair

Here's the guide -http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Rheem-Classic-HVAC-Condenser-Coils...

Be sure to turn off the power to the A/C system at the breaker box
inside the house and also at the breaker box outside near the
condenser before you get started.

Cheers,
Paul

Yeah, most of us remember to clean the A-coil and forget about the
outside unit.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 20, 4:06*pm, Paul Michaels wrote:
Since the weather is mild right now during the Florida "winter", I
took the time to clean our outside A/C condenser unit and snapped some
pictures of the process.

It took about an hour to finish and I'm expecting some lower power
bills this summer since one side of the condenser had the coils
totally clogged with dirt and dust.

Here's the guide -http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Rheem-Classic-HVAC-Condenser-Coils...

Be sure to turn off the power to the A/C system at the breaker box
inside the house and also at the breaker box outside near the
condenser before you get started.

Cheers,
Paul

Nice instruction set...good pictures.