DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sealing around pipes in concrete foundation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/316139-re-sealing-around-pipes-concrete-foundation.html)

tommycottreau December 28th 10 08:28 PM

Sealing around pipes in concrete foundation

I used UGL's Dryloc Fast Plug to seal around the pipe. That was 36 years
ago. It hasn't leaked yet. If it can stop water, it can stop ants.

Or another brand of hydraulic cement. This stuff works.

Hank[_6_] December 29th 10 11:11 AM

On Dec 28, 3:28*pm, tommycottreau wrote:
I used UGL's Dryloc Fast Plug to seal around the pipe. That was 36 years
ago. It hasn't leaked yet. If it can stop water, it can stop ants.

Or another brand of hydraulic cement. This stuff works.

I agree, Hydrolic cement is the only way to fix it for good.

Hank