DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Christmas light hardware/software (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/315969-christmas-light-hardware-software.html)

Steve Barker[_6_] December 25th 10 05:39 PM

Christmas light hardware/software

I'm thinking about starting a grand mess of lights for next year and
putting them to music like so many are doing now. What i don't know is
where to start. Who sells the hardware and software, how do you know
which stuff is the best to have, etc?? Any and all input and links are
appreciated.
--
Steve Barker

PV[_2_] December 25th 10 11:03 PM

Steve Barker wrote:
I'm thinking about starting a grand mess of lights for next year and
putting them to music like so many are doing now. What i don't know
is where to start. Who sells the hardware and software, how do you
know which stuff is the best to have, etc?? Any and all input and
links are appreciated.

These folks have a huge range of gear and I noticed that a number of people
featured on TLC use their equipment.

http://www.lightorama.com/index.html

I am comtemplating doing the same thing next year

--
PV

If you can't fix it with a hammer.......you have an electrical problem