Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

.... kills as many targets as they can find while experiencing no casualties!

"The state of Wisconsin has ... over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to restate
that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world – more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany
combined – deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the
deer menace at bay."

http://federalistpaupers.com/index.p...can-never-win/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those piρata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 25, 12:15*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
... kills as many targets as they can find while experiencing no casualties!

"The state of Wisconsin has ... over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to restate
that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world – more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany
combined – deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the
deer menace at bay."

http://federalistpaupers.com/index.p...he-terrorists-...

The reason there is nothing else to do in the mid West. The women go
out shoppoing and the men sit in their basements-converted-to-bars,
drink beer and talk about guns.
America is being taken over from within, right under your noses.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. *A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. *Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. *This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. *Those pi ata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. *And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb * *

So why then do you think you can defeat Afghanistan?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in
the world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those pi ata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb

So why then do you think you can defeat Afghanistan?

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not to
lose.

Plus, it's a lot of fun to kill them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Too much nog...

HeyBub wrote:
... kills as many targets as they can find while experiencing no
casualties!
"The state of Wisconsin has ... over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to
restate that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest
army in the world - more men under arms than Iran; more than France and
Germany
combined - deployed to the woods of a single American state to help
keep the deer menace at bay."

http://federalistpaupers.com/index.p...can-never-win/

Once again, I've posted to the wrong group.

My abject apologies. I must now sit in the corner and feel shame.

Soon as I refill my noggin.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not to
lose.

The object has always been, and always will be, to keep the
military-industrial complex rolling in $$$$. Exporting war is our
primary business. Duh!

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those pi ata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb

So why then do you think you can defeat Afghanistan?

The way the US fights wars is like hunting. The animals (Afghanistans,
others ) are not to be wiped out,but they are killed off like culling
animals. You kill a few and let a few live so you can hunt them next year.
If we were really serious about winning a war, we would do like WW2 in part.
No problem with fire bombing Tokyo that killed thousands of people, or
dropping the atomic bomb.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/25/2010 10:26 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
On Dec 25, 1:14 pm, wrote:
On 2010-12-25, wrote:

[...]

The Mama's boys/women Politicians/Wall Street would not let us fight
WWII now.
We would be promising aid and trade treaties if they would leave Europe
and us alone alone. Just like N Korea is doing. There would be Nevil
Chamberlins giving away our border states, and so on.
Posted to alt.home.repair

?
"HeyBub" wrote

http://federalistpaupers.com/index.php/2010/12/02/why-the-terrorists-can-never-win/ Once again, I've posted to the wrong group. My abject apologies. I must now sit in the corner and feel shame. Soon as I refill my noggin.Nah, it was still interesting for us here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not
to lose.

The object has always been, and always will be, to keep the
military-industrial complex rolling in $$$$. Exporting war is our
primary business. Duh!

The object now is to secure the Trillions of dollars worth of lithium
deposits found in July in Afghanistan by American geologists. So expect
the US to be there for many years because of the potential trillions of
dollars of an important mineral like lithium. The stuff is used to make
cell phone batteries and more and more batteries for just about every
small electronic device. Whoever controls this will have the corner on
the market for sure.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in
the world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those pi ata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb

So why then do you think you can defeat Afghanistan?

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not to
lose.

Plus, it's a lot of fun to kill them.- Hide quoted text -

Ya mean like we didn't 'lose' in Viet Nam? That is exactly the way
Afghanisstan will end...with US dragging our tails out of there just
like the Russians did.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, Teredo wrote:

The object now is to secure the Trillions of dollars worth of lithium
deposits found in July in Afghanistan by American geologists. So expect
the US to be there for many years because of the potential trillions of
dollars of an important mineral like lithium. The stuff is used to make
cell phone batteries and more and more batteries for just about every
small electronic device. Whoever controls this will have the corner on
the market for sure.

Screw the lithium. It's the poppies that keep us there. Under the
Taliban, as cruel and barbaric as they are, they stopped the trade in
poppies, a major source of heroin. Since we've taken over, the the
heroin flow is secured and going full tilt boogie. Can't have our
whole anti-drug bureaucracy shrinking and the private prison industry
losing $$$$! Jes like our kill-people war machine, the anti-drug war
is a mucho big business.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in
the world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those pi ata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb

So why then do you think you can defeat Afghanistan?

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not to
lose.

Plus, it's a lot of fun to kill them.

Glad you agree with our heroic Marines, when they blasted innocent
civilians from their choppers, while having fun conversations over
their radios. Wheee! Such fun!

See video at YouTube. Watch the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKEV...eature=related

That's the war crime Bradley Manning tried to bring to his superior
officers' attention. Instead of punishing the criminals, the military
arrested the kid, and now he has been in the brig for months, WITHOUT
BEING CHARGED OR BROUGHT TO TRIAL! Kept in torture conditions. No
sleep, no exercise, no human contact.

Will they break him so he will turn on the WikiLeaks founder? Stay
tuned for the next episode in "American Justice".

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not to
lose.

The object has always been, and always will be, to keep the
military-industrial complex rolling in $$$$. *Exporting war is our
primary business. *Duh!

nb *

Now, now, let's be fair! There's another important objective: To
keep the OIL flowing!

To that end, we kiss up to the worst dictatorial regimes in the
world, and arrange to kill anybody who tries to upset the situation.
Like poor Saddam; he would still be at liberty to drop his Shi'ite
opponents into acid if he hadn't tried to upset our cozy deal with the
Saudis: You keep the oil price stable and you can do anything you
want to your people. Only now it's coming out that the money we send
Saudi for the oil is sent right on to our Taliban friends...money
covered with the blood of our troops and of innocent civilians in
Afghanistan and Iraq. AND Pakistan, don't forget; our Pakistani
friends who receive gazillions of dollars from the U.S. Makes our
puny contributions to Israel, which IS on our side, look like play
dough.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 25, 6:09 am, wrote:
On 2010-12-25, wrote:

[...]

Since when was Israel on anyone's side but their own? (same could be
said for pretty much anyone in that whole area though)

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, Teredo wrote:

[...]

Yeah screw trillions in litium, right bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah you
****ing moron.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, *wrote:

[...]

Could be, hell, IS said by any regime ANYWHERE!!

Slight difference with the neighbors, however: Israel not murdering
innocent civilians; not sending terrorists to do a 9/11 over hereand
plan for much, much more; not working actively to destabilize the
entire region. It is, however, creating and perfecting high tech that
is shared with the U.S. and which has saved many lives in our
military. It is also setting an example of a Western democracy in a
sea of fanaticism. Differing opinions are openly debated in the
media; other religions, even those of its worst enemies, can be
openly practiced. Show me the neighbor country that does the same.
THEY are busy killing their own for religious and/or power
differences.

There's this wonderful quote: Governments have no ________(missing a
word; anybody fill in) only interests. The U.S. is right up there,
doing awful things, siding with awful people, in the often mistaken
belief that it protects our interests. Who defines those interests?
Answer: short-sighted Govt whores who know little or nothing about
the areas where they are interfering.. They know only that their
corporate masters pay them in "campaign contributions" to keep the
share price up (and the bonuses coming), and the revolving door busily
swinging.

Plus the military, which has to justify its wasteful budgets (plus
throwing money almost literally out of the window to the criminal
"contractors" like the former Blackwater, which changed it name, but
not its MO.)

Ex -- one of many: The Congress whores (apologies to honest sex
workers) keep funding a plane even though the relevant service has
said it doesn't want it. That's a no-no! Gotta keep the pork coming
to the District! Forget providing decent services to the wounded, in
mind and body, from the "war" in Afgh. Iraq, and now practically
speaking, in Pakistan.

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 25, 9:00*am, notbob wrote:
On 2010-12-25, Teredo wrote:

[...]

You got that right! If they legalized or decriminalized the current
roster of illegal drugs, a whole industry would be put out of
business. The murderous drug wars in the border areas of Mexico would
end, because there would be no more fabulous profits to be made. The
US agents would have to look for other jobs. Etc.

You notice that the most dangerous drug of all -- the most addictive
-- is not illegal. Gazillions have been spent to keep it that way,
even though it destroys more lives than all the others put together.
Mmmm....wonder why...
Every time there is an attempt to put it up there along with heroin,
cocaine, pot, etc. the tobacco lobby floods Congress with, uh,
disincentives. Their propaganda seems to persuade the sheeple; they
keep voting in the whores. Go figure.

Even alcohol, which does have an upside for civilized users, does more
harm than the "illegal" drugs.

You'd think they would take a lesson from Prohibition.

"Those who do not study history are doomed to relive it" Santayana.

HB

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in
the world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those pi ata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb

So why then do you think you can defeat Afghanistan?

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not to
lose.

Plus, it's a lot of fun to kill them.

Hmmm,
Suggested reading for you if you did not read them. "Black Water", "Good
soldier" Be informed citizen.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, wrote:

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not to
lose.

The object has always been, and always will be, to keep the
military-industrial complex rolling in $$$$. Exporting war is our
primary business. Duh!

nb

Of course,
General Eisenhower was RIGHT!
Posted to alt.home.repair

The foreign take over would only succeed after we are
disarmed by the US Govt.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"notbob"
wrote in message

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army
wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every
redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us
would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is
why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those piρata
pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300
WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those piρata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

....except the states on the coasts have banned guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:46:47 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in
the world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those pi ata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb

So why then do you think you can defeat Afghanistan?

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been not to
lose.

Plus, it's a lot of fun to kill them.- Hide quoted text -

Ya mean like we didn't 'lose' in Viet Nam?

Likely. Congress likes to do stupid things.

That is exactly the way
Afghanisstan will end...with US dragging our tails out of there just
like the Russians did.

If the leftists have anything to say about it, certainly.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 25, 1:14 pm, wrote:
On 2010-12-25, wrote:

[...]

At least someone here can see.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 25, 3:26*pm, "Ralph Mowery" wrote:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, *wrote:

[...]

HB- Hide quoted text -

Israel has driven tens of thousands from their homes and into the
concentration cam p (Gaza).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 25, 10:11*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The foreign take over would only succeed after we are
disarmed by the US Govt.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"notbob"
wrote in ...

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. *A foreign land army
wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. *Every
redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us
would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. *This is
why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. *Those pi ata
pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. *And AKs vs scoped 300
WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb

Yeah right. You're in dreamland. More Hollywood ********. They'd all
stay at home watching Fox TV and getting ****ed. Most of them a fat
gits anyway. Mounted up! Heh! Heh! The horse ain't been made that
could carry them more than 100yards!
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
... kills as many targets as they can find while experiencing no casualties!

"The state of Wisconsin has ... over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to restate
that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world – more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany
combined – deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the
deer menace at bay."

http://federalistpaupers.com/index.p...can-never-win/

Hey it's not easy in the annual war on deer, Four purple hearts were
earned this year on opening day of battle.
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...cc4c002e0.html
FWIW my dogs love deer meat, it's their favorite.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Teredo wrote:

Yeah screw trillions in litium, right bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah you
****ing moron.

Ho-hum, another straw-man. The nay-sayers said the same thing about the oil
in Iraq.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson wrote:

Now, now, let's be fair! There's another important objective: To
keep the OIL flowing!

To that end, we kiss up to the worst dictatorial regimes in the
world, and arrange to kill anybody who tries to upset the situation.

Spot on!

Goddamn Canadians!

Canada is the largest exporter of oil to the US. Somebody needs to impose
democracy on their asses!

Same for Nigeria (#2) and Mexico (#3).

Hell, even the perfidious British send us oil!

Obviously, the French are our only true friends.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry K wrote:

Ya mean like we didn't 'lose' in Viet Nam?

Correct. The US involvement in the Vietnam conflict was concluded by a peace
treaty (for which Henry Kissenger was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize).

The last combat troops in Vietnam left more than a year before the country
fell.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default YOU LOW LIFE WAR MONGERS IT'S THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!

On Dec 26, 9:51*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Ya mean like we didn't 'lose' in Viet Nam?

Correct. The US involvement in the Vietnam conflict was concluded by a peace
treaty (for which Henry Kissenger was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize).

The last combat troops in Vietnam left more than a year before the country
fell.

AND ALL YOU DO IS STIR UP SOME WAR TOPIC.
!!!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS !!!!
FREAKS!

PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, wrote:

[...]

Really? what about the Palestinians in Gaza etc.? I'm sure some of
them might not be militant were they not being marginalized and driven
out of their homes by the Israelis, although since it's been going on so
long I bet that most of them are pretty militant at least WRT Israel by now.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:49:16 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

Higgs Boson wrote:

Now, now, let's be fair! There's another important objective: To
keep the OIL flowing!

To that end, we kiss up to the worst dictatorial regimes in the
world, and arrange to kill anybody who tries to upset the situation.

Spot on!

Goddamn Canadians!

Canada is the largest exporter of oil to the US. Somebody needs to impose
democracy on their asses!

Same for Nigeria (#2) and Mexico (#3).

Hell, even the perfidious British send us oil!

All we have to do to get theirs is mop it up off the beaches.

Obviously, the French are our only true friends.

The French Cananadians?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

[...]

There are no Taliban cities to bomb in Afghanistan. And mud doesn't
burn.

The Taliban do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:51:34 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Dec 26, 1:38*pm, Fat Dumb & Happy "Fat Dumb &
wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
... kills as many targets as they can find while experiencing no casualties!

"The state of Wisconsin has ... over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to restate
that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world – more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany
combined – deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the
deer menace at bay."

http://federalistpaupers.com/index.p...he-terrorists-...

* Hey it's not easy in the annual war on deer, *Four purple hearts were
earned this year on opening day of battle.http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc.../article_a1208...
* FWIW *my dogs love deer meat, it's their favorite.

Sad *******s.

Deer? Certainly, just look at their big brown eyes. Gotta Kill 'em to save
'em (get them off the roads).
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in
:

wrote:

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army
in the world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. A foreign land army wouldn't
get half a state from the beaches before being defeated. Every
redneck, yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us
would be mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. This
is why I found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. Those pi
ata pinkos woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. And AKs vs scoped
300 WinMags? Puh-leeze!

nb

So why then do you think you can defeat Afghanistan?

Nobody thinks we can WIN in Afghanistan. The object has always been
not to lose.

Plus, it's a lot of fun to kill them.- Hide quoted text -

Ya mean like we didn't 'lose' in Viet Nam?

we DID NOT "lose",we gave up.
Even the NVN Generals admit we had them beat,until we gave up.
America lost it's will to fight,and fought foolishly by giving in to
Political Correctness.We never dealt with Hanoi or Haiphong harbor
properly.We really never attacked past the S.Vietnam border,just some lame
bombings on "suspected" targets(trees).

Likely. Congress likes to do stupid things.

That is exactly the way
Afghanisstan will end...with US dragging our tails out of there just
like the Russians did.

If the leftists have anything to say about it, certainly.

BECAUSE of the leftists and their Political Correctness.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, * *wrote:

[...]

Err...dunno if you noticed, but for decades, the late, unlamented
Yassir Arafa, leader of Fatah, ran the country out of a little black
notebook in his pocket. Who got what, who didn't. Result: The elite
lived in gorgeous villas by the sea, while the rest of the
Palestinians scrounged for a livelihood. Arafat's wife, blonde
Christian, cost -- and still costs? -- $100,000 a month to live in
Paris with "their" child. (Not sure if Arafat could or would want to
sire a child.)

Finally, disgusted with the corruption, the Gazans held elections and
actually voted in Hamas. Result: a fanatical religious-military
dictatorship, vying for power with the relatively toothless Fatah. A
reign of terror, with Muslim killing Muslim big time. (Same all over
the Arab world, if anybody has noticed; usually religious splits
between factions A and B.) The plight of ordinary Gazans has greatly
worsened, NOT due to Israeli "marginalization", but to ceaseless
rocket attacks on southern Israel cities ONE MILE from the border.
(Also much worse attacks in the North from sophisticated Iranian
missiles fired by Hizbollah). Israeli children now have 15 SECONDS to
get to a shelter. They suffer from serious psychological
difficulties, such that they have to be evacuated to therapeutic camps
further North periodically to avert complete psychological collapse.

After years of suicide bombers blowing up school busses, e.g., Israel
finally had to spend an inordinate amount of GDP to build the security
fence -- FENCE, not WALL -- there is a wall only for a short span in
the most dangerous area -- to keep out the deliberate murderers of
innocent civilians.

Ditto for the border crossings. If YOU were threatened by killers at
the border to your country sneaking in weapons (like under bodies in
ambulances) (or giving guns to a fellow worker who will secret them at
his workplace for later use) (or a chef in Tel Aviv detected before
he could poison the food) (hundreds, if not thousands of similar
stories) ...if that was YOU, would you move to regulate border
crossings? You bet your ass you would! Self--preservation is the
first rule of life.

A little research might help. But no, it's always Israel's fault.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world....

I've been saying this for 40 yrs. *A foreign land army wouldn't get
half a state from the beaches before being defeated. *Every redneck,
yokel, hunter, militia nut, and gun collector in the Us would be
mounted up and rolling within minutes of the news. *This is why I
found the movie Red Dawn totally preposterous. *Those pi ata pinkos
woulda' been wiped out in 24 hrs. *And AKs vs scoped 300 WinMags?
Puh-leeze!

nb * *

So they would all be "unlawful combatants". They could be gathered up
& taken far far away to be tortured?