DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Air Filters for Smokers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/315607-re-air-filters-smokers.html)

hr(bob) [email protected] December 18th 10 09:19 PM

Air Filters for Smokers

On Dec 18, 1:13*pm, Jeff Thies wrote:
* *I've got some smokers in the rental house and want to add air
filtering. I've got a small hepa type filter with an ionizer in
temporarily. But since I am dealing with mostly smoke, I wonder if one
of the electrostatic types would work just as well if not better.

Suggestions? Google is failing me here.

* *Jeff

Suggest they smoke outside, or their final damage deposit make have to
be kept to do all the cleaning required. The $$ may help them to
decide to smoke outside.