DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Compressor Air Regulator (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/313647-re-compressor-air-regulator.html)

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] November 17th 10 01:47 AM

Compressor Air Regulator

"Tony Miklos" wrote
So where do I find a good regulator? Harbor Freights "Industrial Air
Filter Regulator Unit Item # 98904 Manufacturer: Central Pneumatic
regulator" isn't rated very high.

www.mcmaster.com

Or a good industrial supply house

Tony Miklos[_2_] November 17th 10 02:59 PM

Compressor Air Regulator

On 11/16/2010 10:00 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In articlefpqdnXvDrsq1qX7RnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@giganews. com,
"Ed wrote:

"Tony wrote
So where do I find a good regulator? Harbor Freights "Industrial Air
Filter Regulator Unit Item # 98904 Manufacturer: Central Pneumatic
regulator" isn't rated very high.

www.mcmaster.com

Or a good industrial supply house

Ditto on McMaster.

Thanks, if the auto body store dosn't have anything I'll try McMaster.
Looked at their web site, they have plenty to choose from.

By the way, first thing I did was check with Sears Parts Direct, it is
no longer available. Not sure how old this is, belt driven 1 HP- two
stage pump that puts out twice the CFM of what a newer Sears 2HP (peak)
does. Not to mention that long lost "chug a chug" sound instead of the
gawd awful noise those oilless compressors make.