DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ceramithane Cabinet Finish (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/311664-ceramithane-cabinet-finish.html)

Jeff Thies October 14th 10 03:43 PM

Ceramithane Cabinet Finish

I see that are a number of ceramic finishes, the one I have (from
Highland Hardware) is Ceramithane Clear Satin. I'm told the Satin and
mat are some kind of colloidal, it's not surface.

I didn't see any samples there.

What I have is some kitchen cabinets out of maple plywood with a
faintly tinted oil wash over them.

So, gloss or what I have, the Satin.

I'm told the Satin will be easier to maintain in not showing dirt and
such. There's some nice grain in the cabinets and I wouldn't want to
obscure it. So, since I haven't seen it, I need an opinion.

Jeff