DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tubeless tire repair for a hand truck (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/311222-re-tubeless-tire-repair-hand-truck.html)

George October 6th 10 01:14 PM

tubeless tire repair for a hand truck

On 10/6/2010 2:00 AM, Roy wrote:
On Oct 5, 11:41 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:54:32 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Same here. I have tubes in jusst about every piece of yard equipment
I have. I don't fool with them. First flat it is off to the tire
shop for tubes all around.

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

YEP ME TOO!!

Tubes are the only real solution. You may have to find a real tire
store for a handtruck tube.

I had mine tubed maybe 6 years ago and have only added air twice:)

They are less than $10 at Northern Tool.

==
My hand truck came with Chinese made tubed tires. They have NEVER held
air for more than a week. Where do you get quality tubes that don't
cost more than the hand truck did? Thirty dollars for the hand truck
and ???? $$$ for the tubes a rip-off for sure.
==

Why would it be a "rip-off"? There are hand trucks that are better made
but would cost more.