DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Alt Valv Leaks (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/310891-alt-valv-leaks.html)

[email protected] September 29th 10 11:54 PM

Alt Valv Leaks

WHen I turn on the cold water, water flows from the hot valve

I've seen the same for years in a medical school library (ie public)
restroom, and they never seem to fix it either.

My sink is from 1977, Kohler I think. My uncle insists it is hard to fix
because of the way this valve is built?

How can I learn more about this sorta thing?

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2

hr(bob) [email protected] September 30th 10 02:08 AM

Alt Valv Leaks

On Sep 29, 5:54*pm, wrote:
WHen I turn on the cold water, water flows from the hot valve

I've seen the same for years in a medical school library (ie public)
restroom, and they never seem to fix it either.

My sink is from 1977, Kohler I think. My uncle insists it is hard to fix
because of the way this valve is built?

How can I learn more about this sorta thing?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * - = -
*Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
* *http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm...k.com/vasjpan2
* ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. *Everything fully disclaimed..}---
* *[Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
*[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reverse the handles.

Stormin Mormon September 30th 10 08:25 PM

Alt Valv Leaks

What comes to mind....
* Ask friends
* Go to a plumbing or hardware store, and ask
* Internet research
* Post a question here, and maybe someone will answer.

A question comes to mind to me, and I may know what's going on. And
how to fix it. But, you didn't ask.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus