DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wikileaks (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/308765-re-wikileaks.html)

harry August 25th 10 08:07 AM

Wikileaks

On Aug 24, 10:42*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

They want a job. *They are the illiterates of American society. *The
jobs they might have had were stolen by the Chinese and the greed and
rapacity of the American consumer.

Actually the educational level of military recruits exceeds that of the
general population of the same age range. The overall educational level of
the military also exceeds that of the entire general population.

Well, that's not saying much for America. I spoke to a few youths
from the US army. They were mostly what I would describe as sub-
intelligent.
On the other hand the general population was comparable to ours if a
little credulous.