DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Slant/Fin Baseboard Nu-White color-Is it White of more OffWhite/Cream color? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/306981-slant-fin-baseboard-nu-white-color-white-more-offwhite-cream-color.html)

Pinboozie July 24th 10 10:53 PM

Slant/Fin Baseboard Nu-White color-Is it White of more OffWhite/Cream color?

I have a Slant/Fin baseboard in my bathroom and the end caps have
rusted and need replacing. They are just about 5 years old. The
baseboard color seems more of a cream/off-white color rather than
white. I see that Slant/fin only seems to sell it's baseboard in a
"Nu-White" color and was wondering if anyone can tell me if this color
is indeed more of a cream or darker off-white color. Alternatively,
if Slant'Fin only makes one color, I guess this is what color I have.
the stores around me, Home Depot, Lowes, etc do not sell this brand so
I cannot check and will need to order on-line so want to confirm.

Hoping there may be some contractors out there that may use this
product who could shed some light on this for me.

Here's what I see on the Slant/Fin web site, but really can't tell
from that:
http://www.slantfin.com/product-fineline-15.html

Many thanks to all.

Evan[_3_] July 25th 10 12:46 AM

On Jul 24, 5:53*pm, Pinboozie wrote:
[...]

A can of spray paint will fix your color matching problem...

~~ Evan

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] July 25th 10 03:46 AM

Slant/Fin Baseboard Nu-White color-Is it White of more Off White/Cream color?

"Pinboozie" wrote
I see that Slant/fin only seems to sell it's baseboard in a
"Nu-White" color and was wondering if anyone can tell me if this color
is indeed more of a cream or darker off-white color. Alternatively,
if Slant'Fin only makes one color, I guess this is what color I have.
the stores around me, Home Depot, Lowes, etc do not sell this brand so
I cannot check and will need to order on-line so want to confirm.

Hoping there may be some contractors out there that may use this
product who could shed some light on this for me.

Here's what I see on the Slant/Fin web site, but really can't tell
from that:
http://www.slantfin.com/product-fineline-15.html

Many thanks to all.

To my knowledge, it has been the same color for many years, but I've not
bought any in the past five years. Check with a real plumbing supply store
for stock.