DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT- Google Voice? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/306093-re-ot-google-voice.html)

metspitzer July 7th 10 07:25 PM

OT- Google Voice?

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 12:21:10 -0500, "Joe J" wrote:

Anybody tried the new Google Voice and have any opinions?
Thanks,

I think I am going to like Google Voice.

I wish they would allow you to receive a fax too. My fax machine is
suppose to be able to detect the difference between a fax call and a
voice call, but I have to set the fax machine to manual to receive a
fax, and give out my voice number.

Anyone know where Google takes suggestions? I see the day coming when
I am so dependant on Google's free features that I am going to end up
paying them thru the nose for them.

metspitzer July 7th 10 08:16 PM

OT- Google Voice?

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 14:25:17 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 12:21:10 -0500, "Joe J" wrote:

Anybody tried the new Google Voice and have any opinions?
Thanks,

I think I am going to like Google Voice.

I wish they would allow you to receive a fax too. My fax machine is
suppose to be able to detect the difference between a fax call and a
voice call, but I have to set the fax machine to manual to receive a
fax, and give out my voice number.

Anyone know where Google takes suggestions? I see the day coming when
I am so dependant on Google's free features that I am going to end up
paying them thru the nose for them.

BTW I found out where to suggest features for Google Voice.
http://www.google.com/support/voice/...bucket= 16988