DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thermadore AC units (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/306025-thermadore-ac-units.html)

Nonny[_2_] July 6th 10 07:10 PM

Thermadore AC units

Where do Thermadore AC units fit into the spectrum of quality.
The ones cooling a home we're considering are 3 years old.

Nonny

--
On most days,
it's just not worth

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] July 7th 10 03:31 AM

Thermadore AC units

"Nonny" wrote in message
Where do Thermadore AC units fit into the spectrum of quality. The ones
cooling a home we're considering are 3 years old.

Nonny

Thermador appliances are top end. Never heard of an AC unit though. I
wonder if it is another brand with their label on it.

These guys list most every brand around, but no Thermador
http://www.furnacecompare.com/air-conditioners/