Old July 5th 10, 10:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default touch faucets

I see advertisements for these new "touch" kitchen
faucets. Do these need an electrical circuit of some sort
in order for your skin touching the faucet to make them
flow?

Old July 5th 10, 11:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair

"nefletch" wrote in message
news
I see advertisements for these new "touch" kitchen
faucets. Do these need an electrical circuit of some sort
in order for your skin touching the faucet to make them
flow?

They use an internal battery, not the house wiring.

HTH, Lefty

Old July 6th 10, 12:26 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 5, 5:14*pm, "Lefty" wrote:
"nefletch" wrote in message

news
I see advertisements for these new "touch" kitchen
faucets. *Do these need an electrical circuit of some sort
in order for your skin touching the faucet to make them
flow?

They use an internal battery, not the house wiring.

HTH, Lefty

personally i prefer a single handle with temperature control. i have
never seen a touch one with temp control, they appear mostly in
commercial applications

Cannot touch bottom left of 4-wire touch screen ChaseAdam Electronics Repair 8 October 12th 09 10:57 AM
Air gap for RO faucets Ed Home Repair 0 July 17th 08 08:49 PM
bath/shower thermostatic/pressure balance retrofit faucets for three handle faucets? Matthew Zenkar Home Repair 4 June 9th 07 11:50 PM
outside faucets doug Home Repair 6 August 11th 06 03:58 PM
Touch-n-Glow touch activation adapter for fluorescent fixtures. [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 2nd 05 05:02 AM