Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plastic Tubing for Salt Water Discharge

On Jun 6, 11:10*am, "
wrote:
Three years ago I ran some plastic tubing (which I believe was
polypropylene) from my water softener in the garage, through the brick
exterior wall and into my subsurface drainage system. *The tubing
cracked at the outside of the wall and before I replace it, I'd like
some advice if polypropylene is the best material to use for this
application.

UV rays destroy it paint it next time . As for what type of paint you
can even use latex. I would just use PVC it’s used quiet often for
chemical piping