DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Refrigerator shaking and making noise (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/304273-re-refrigerator-shaking-making-noise.html)

Stormin Mormon June 5th 10 04:31 PM

Refrigerator shaking and making noise

Hey, they are really easy to install. Takes about three hours, and
about $5,000 in equipment, and a EPA certification card.

Just pump out the old freon, cut the lines, cut the old filter drier
out. Braze in the new lines, and new filter drier. Vacuum pump the air
out of the system, to about 500 microns, and weigh in a charge weight
of new freon.

Move the electrical wiring from the old to the new.

Incidentally, I don't think the compressor (hot as it is) is the
problem.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Kubie" wrote in message

I got one on order and it was $116 shipped.
Are they difficult to put on? I see copper tubes going to it.

If there is copper sweat joints involved, it will probably be a
service call.