DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   If New BOP Fails = Incredible Horror for Earth (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/304053-re-if-new-bop-fails-%3D-incredible-horror-earth.html)

The Daring Dufas[_6_] June 1st 10 09:57 PM

On 2010-05-31, wrote:

In the 1950's I could walk on the beach and find tar balls.

During WWII, almost no Eastern US beach was free of oil slicks due to
Nazi U-boats torpedoing oil tankers (over 600) all up and down the
US coastline.

nb

Hey! We can demand environmental reparations from the Germans!

TDD

Oren[_2_] June 2nd 10 01:35 AM

If New BOP Fails = Incredible Horror for Earth

On 2010-05-31, wrote:

In the 1950's I could walk on the beach and find tar balls.

During WWII, almost no Eastern US beach was free of oil slicks due to
Nazi U-boats torpedoing oil tankers (over 600) all up and down the
US coastline.

nb

Hey! We can demand environmental reparations from the Germans!

TDD

The payment has to be in Gold and not Euros.