DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Negotiating Estimates (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/303396-re-negotiating-estimates.html)

Tekkie® May 21st 10 02:57 AM

Negotiating Estimates

mpenny posted for all of us...

Recently solicited estimates for an electrical service upgrade from our
150amp, 20 circuit box to 30/36 circuits, including installation of new
water meter grounding as per code, and reattaching the exterior service
head left unsupported when our siding was installed about 15 years ago.

Received 5 estimates, ranging from 3200 to 800.

Just go with John Grabowski. He is a regular poster here and I have seen his
name in several electrical trade magazines so he knows the ins and outs.

--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.