DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PLUMBING QUESTION (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/303131-re-plumbing-question.html)

Rudy[_4_] May 16th 10 06:04 AM

PLUMBING QUESTION

Can I combine the laundry sink 2" drain, with the clothes washer
drain shower drain or should it have it's own 2" pipe going to the 3"?

Does the part of your question "clothes washer drain shower drain" mean you
have a shower tied into your washer drain somehow ?

If so, I wouldn't ADD a laundry sink to it as well.

Combining a washer drain with a laundry sink drain (no shower) is done all
the time.