DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Houston Television Wall Mounting and Projector Installation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/303070-houston-television-wall-mounting-projector-installation.html)

[email protected] May 14th 10 04:01 PM

Houston Television Wall Mounting and Projector Installation

Installs Plus provides home and business audio visual installations,
we specializes in: plasma tv mounting, led tv mounting, lcd tv
mounting, projector installation, and surrond sound installation in
the Houston, Texas area for your Home, Apartment, Business, Church, or
Training Facility. We provide a complete media solution to your audio
visual needs. For more info visit http://www.installsplus.net