DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Are these guys any good? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/302375-re-these-guys-any-good.html)

Erik[_5_] May 1st 10 04:02 AM

Are these guys any good?

In article ,
"Tater Gum Fries" wrote:

Need to have some landscaping done, particularly hardscape work and some
concrete projects.

Down at the HD & Lowes, there's a lot of Mexicans in the mornings. I see
pickup trucks pull in there, and tell em to jump in the back.

Just wondering if it's a viable option, considering you have no idea if
you're getting a murderer or what.

Never hired any, but knew someone who used them a lot.

I remember him saying to look for the ones dressed to work... real laced
up boots and clean work clothes that look like they have some mileage.

Good luck!

Erik