DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lowes Web Site (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/302005-re-lowes-web-site.html)

Tony[_19_] April 24th 10 12:44 AM

Lowes Web Site

mcp6453 wrote:
Has anyone noticed how painfully slow the Lowe's web site is? It has been like
molasses since they redid it. The slowness has caused me to go to the Home Depot
site instead.

The problem is not my computers or Internet connection. The Lowes site is the
one with the problem, and the problem is the same at home and at the office. It
boggles my mind that the brass at Lowes would allow this problem to continue.
They need to jerk a knot in some web designers.

I recall a problem long ago when they first made the changes, and it was
slow as all hell. Now, it seems fine to me. I just jumped all around,
checked prices, changed from tools to plumbing, to toilets, to
lawn/garden. Seems fine, and my ISP even put speed restrictions on my
connection. This is using Firefox, other browsers may be different. I
just tried IE, slow and sloppy. Just now I went back and forth between
Firefox and IE and IE sucked every time.