DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lowes Web Site (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/301900-re-lowes-web-site.html)

Stormin Mormon April 22nd 10 04:07 PM

Lowes Web Site

Might be during inventory?

Has anyone contacted Lowes, or are we all standing around
the water cooler, complaining?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Colbyt" wrote in message
m...

Major problems here also.

I quit using their site. When I need to pack a lunch to
surf a site I go
elsewhere.

It will cost them a lot of sales if they don't correct the
problem.

keith April 22nd 10 09:19 PM

Lowes Web Site

On Apr 22, 10:07*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Might be during inventory?

Has anyone contacted Lowes, or are we all standing around
the water cooler, complaining?

Their sales people sure know about it. We bought a refrigerator a
couple of months ago and they were bitching that they couldn't look
anything up since the "new and improved" web pages went online.