DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/298001-best-way-clean-your-fridge.html)

@[_2_] February 10th 10 11:42 PM

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

....is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

Stormin Mormon February 11th 10 12:34 AM

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

Oh... quick glance, the subject line said to clean your
FRIENDS.

Nevermind, nothing to look at. Keep moving.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

DerbyDad03 February 11th 10 03:50 AM

On Feb 10, 6:42*pm, "@" wrote:
...is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take
*me* outside and shoot me.

@[_2_] February 11th 10 06:49 AM

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Feb 10, 6:42 pm, "@" wrote:
...is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take
*me* outside and shoot me.

And so she goes, you son of a bitch

N8N February 11th 10 02:04 PM

On Feb 10, 10:50*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Feb 10, 6:42*pm, "@" wrote:

...is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take
*me* outside and shoot me.

I've come close to that before... after the power was out for six
days. In the summer.

nate

Red Green February 11th 10 03:42 PM

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

DerbyDad03 wrote in news:e64f0713-d828-49b0-98f5-
:

On Feb 10, 6:42*pm, "@" wrote:
...is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take
*me* outside and shoot me.

Never bought a foreclosed house have you :-)

It's disgusting but they often clean up nice disassembling everything, lots
of time and elbow effort, disinfectant, bleach, Agent Orange and heavy duty
greenie pads.

Pavel314[_2_] February 11th 10 09:22 PM

On Feb 10, 6:42*pm, "@" wrote:
...is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take
*me* outside and shoot me.

Never bought a foreclosed house have you :-)

It's disgusting but they often clean up nice disassembling everything, lots
of time and elbow effort, disinfectant, bleach, Agent Orange and heavy duty
greenie pads.

Power wash it inside and get the floor clean at the same time.

Oren[_2_] February 12th 10 12:12 AM

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:34:18 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Oh... quick glance, the subject line said to clean your
FRIENDS.

Nevermind, nothing to look at. Keep moving.

But Stormy the cross posts will come back. Her groups we

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.koo ks

Some reason you cross-posted?

Red Green February 12th 10 12:23 AM

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

Oren wrote in news:8179n5dj5mi91vug76i4arrdttijbqnir2@
4ax.com:

wrote:

Oh... quick glance, the subject line said to clean your
FRIENDS.

Nevermind, nothing to look at. Keep moving.

But Stormy the cross posts will come back. Her groups we

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.koo ks

Some reason you cross-posted?

Oops! So did I.

Oren[_2_] February 12th 10 12:42 AM

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.koo ks

Some reason you cross-posted?

Oops! So did I.

Yeah, but you have an excuse. (ducks, tape and all).

Stormin Mormon February 12th 10 01:30 AM

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

I just hit reply group. If there were cross posts,
I didn't notice. Sorry about that, if it was a
problem.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

Oh... quick glance, the subject line said to
clean your
FRIENDS.

Nevermind, nothing to look at. Keep moving.

But Stormy the cross posts will come back. Her
groups we

Newsgroups:
alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.koo ks

Some reason you cross-posted?

DerbyDad03 February 12th 10 02:25 AM

On Feb 10, 6:42 pm, "@" wrote:

...is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take
*me* outside and shoot me.

And so she goes, you son of a bitch

You know, I've been called worse...and by better people.

Oren[_2_] February 12th 10 03:13 AM

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE...

On Feb 10, 6:42 pm, "@" wrote:

...is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take
*me* outside and shoot me.

And so she goes, you son of a bitch

You know, I've been called worse...and by better people.

Why defend yourself in alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.kooks ?

Those are groups ya posted in! Just checkin'.

The Daring Dufas[_6_] February 12th 10 06:36 AM

On Feb 10, 6:42 pm, "@" wrote:

...is to take the ******* outside and pressure wash the son of a bitch

If my fridge ever gets so dirty that it needs to be power washed, take
*me* outside and shoot me.

And so she goes, you son of a bitch

You know, I've been called worse...and by better people.

You can use my standard reply which negates the epithet,

"How do you know my mother, where did you meet her?"

TDD