DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Happy New Year (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/295215-happy-new-year.html)

hibb January 1st 10 04:51 AM

Happy New Year

As we are approaching midnight, I just wanted to post a quick note to
thank everyone that has tried to help me with my various problems I
have posted about over this past year.

Thank you and may you all have a great 2010.

David

Red Green January 1st 10 05:18 AM

Happy New Year

hibb wrote in news:d5980723-b5ba-4ba1-b7b9-8b7c3ec43731
@m26g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

As we are approaching midnight, I just wanted to post a quick note to
thank everyone that has tried to help me with my various problems I
have posted about over this past year.

Thank you and may you all have a great 2010.

David

Hopefully for 2010 problems created will be less than those solved :-)