DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   funny cartoon for the group, as you enjoy the holidays (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/294844-funny-cartoon-group-you-enjoy-holidays.html)

aemeijers[_2_] December 26th 09 06:07 PM

funny cartoon for the group, as you enjoy the holidays

Saw this go by, and had to share it:

http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?
date=20091226&name=Rhymes_with_Orange

--
aem sends, still on Google for a few more days....

Han December 26th 09 08:42 PM

funny cartoon for the group, as you enjoy the holidays

"hr(bob) " wrote in news:ae09705a-719b-
:

On Dec 26, 12:07*pm, aemeijers wrote:
Saw this go by, and had to share it:

http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?
date=20091226&name=Rhymes_with_Orange

--
aem sends, still on Google for a few more days....

link did not work

link works fine. Copy the second line. double click the first, then paste
the second line behind the first in the address bar. It reads then. all on
1 line:
http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/sho...?date=20091226
&name=Rhymes_with_Orange

Still I don't quite get it, but then I don't go up ladders anymore, with or
with a can of beer and a drill.

--
Best regards
Han

The Daring Dufas[_6_] December 26th 09 09:33 PM

hr(bob) wrote:
On Dec 26, 12:07 pm, aemeijers wrote:
Saw this go by, and had to share it:

http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?
date=20091226&name=Rhymes_with_Orange

--
aem sends, still on Google for a few more days....

link did not work

Try this:

http://tinyurl.com/ycp4wp7

http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/sho..._with_Oran ge