DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/294576-25%25-harbor-freight-coupon-some-hoop-jumping-though.html)

Red Green December 23rd 09 12:49 AM

25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though

Buy something on 12/26 or 12/27. Receive coupon good only on New Years
Day. Up to you if it's worth the hassle.

Click then go to page 2 for details

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...=RET&si mple=

The 20% coupon that salty posed may be good enough.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...le=boatus.html

Stormin Mormon December 23rd 09 01:41 AM

25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though

I went to the HF near me, to redeem a flash light coupon
found in the news paper. I won't swear to the number, but I
think the cashier said they gave out 24,000 flashlights in
the last couple days. Said to keep the coupon, they would be
back in stock some day soon.

Has anyone else run into out-of-stock moments?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Bob F December 23rd 09 03:29 AM

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I went to the HF near me, to redeem a flash light coupon
found in the news paper. I won't swear to the number, but I
think the cashier said they gave out 24,000 flashlights in
the last couple days. Said to keep the coupon, they would be
back in stock some day soon.

Has anyone else run into out-of-stock moments?

Blades for the "multi-purpose tool". A couple months later, they had lots.

Fake ID December 23rd 09 09:56 AM

25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I went to the HF near me, to redeem a flash light coupon
found in the news paper. I won't swear to the number, but I
think the cashier said they gave out 24,000 flashlights in
the last couple days. Said to keep the coupon, they would be
back in stock some day soon.

After just a month the free flashlight went dead because of its Envo-Max
cells leaked. Now when I load new cells into the carrier there's a
hissing sound.

Stormin Mormon December 23rd 09 01:29 PM

25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though

I use the poor quality carbon zinc batteries in my remote
reading thermometer. When they go dead after a couple weeks,
I have plenty more to use. I like to put alkaline batteries
in the short lights, immediately. Carbons are prone to leak.

Maybe your light has a snake that doesn't like alkaline
batteries?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Red Green December 23rd 09 06:06 PM

25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though

(Fake ID) wrote in news:4b31e93e$0$1607
:

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I went to the HF near me, to redeem a flash light coupon
found in the news paper. I won't swear to the number, but I
think the cashier said they gave out 24,000 flashlights in
the last couple days. Said to keep the coupon, they would be
back in stock some day soon.

After just a month the free flashlight went dead because of its Envo-Max
cells leaked. Now when I load new cells into the carrier there's a
hissing sound.

Hope you took the extended warranty.

Jon December 24th 09 04:03 AM

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I went to the HF near me, to redeem a flash light coupon
found in the news paper. I won't swear to the number, but I
think the cashier said they gave out 24,000 flashlights in
the last couple days. Said to keep the coupon, they would be
back in stock some day soon.

Has anyone else run into out-of-stock moments?

No but you can really do good on those 25% off coupons. They always
have something marked way down on sale so if it's already like 30% or
50% off and you get another 25% off of that it's a steal. I got a $239
winch for less than $90 once by doing just that.

Stormin Mormon December 24th 09 10:25 AM

25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though

I hadn't thought to use a 25% coupon on a close out or sale
item. Sounds like you made a very good purchase, there.
Thank you for the idea.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus