DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gas Furnace Question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/294430-re-gas-furnace-question.html)

Red Green December 21st 09 03:01 AM

Gas Furnace Question

Soundhaspriority wrote in
:

"CWLee" wrote in message

I'm trouble-shooting a friend's gas furnace (Empire Comfort
Systems Model #GW-25-6). I have isolated the problem to
what the instruction booklet calls a "manual reset vent
safety switch." It says this safety device will switch off
the gas flow if "the ventilation is not proper" or similar
wording. I'm trying to figure out if the switch is
defective, or if there is a ventilation problem.

I don't care if your email address is at Harvard or not. (I'm a
doctorate canididate at Drexel). You shouldn't be ****ing with a gas
furnace, especially with regards to ventilation.

You could gas your friends, sport.

Hire a pro dickhead.

Bob Morein
(215) 646-4894

I'm a doctorate canididate at Drexel

And a candidate on the PeopleOfWalmart site as well.