DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wireless weather station (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/293190-re-wireless-weather-station.html)

IGot2P[_2_] December 3rd 09 05:34 AM

Wireless weather station

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
Revisiting beaten path. Tired of looking out to read the dial.
Just for reading outside temperature, any recommendation/suggestion?
TIA,

Tony,

Point your browser to http://www.crsales.com/weather.htm and take a look
at mine. I realize that it is more than you wanted but the neat thing is
that it is wireless and will upload to the Internet as you wish (of
course, you will need your own domain). By doing it this way I can see
what the weather is like at home no matter where I am at on the planet.
The unit is made by La Crosse Technology and IIRC in the $150 range. If
you want some more details, just e-mail.

Don