DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Refinishing a leather top table (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/292291-re-refinishing-leather-top-table.html)

Phisherman[_2_] November 21st 09 11:52 PM

Refinishing a leather top table

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:43:00 -0800 (PST), dave
wrote:

Hello. I have a leather top coffee table that needs to be
refinished. Is it possible to do it with out messing up the
leather? It seems to me the stripper, no matter how mild, would
still be able to seep underneath any sort of tape I would use to
protect the leather. Any thoughts?? Thanks much.

Carefully remove the leather, refinish the table, replace the leather.