Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default Restoring rubber stair treads

I have rubber stair treads on my back entryway steps. They are black rubber
with many ribs on each tread(very very narrow space between each rib). They
are in excellent condition but although I vacuum and mop(with ammonia
solution) them often, they never really look that good.

I am going to be repainting the wood portion of the stairs and would like to
have the rubber treads look a lot better than they do. Removing them and
going to new ones is not an option, so any ideas about how to clean them,
restore them,etc would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Bob

Stair treads GMM UK diy 14 April 19th 09 11:39 PM
Stair treads by T & G Arthur 51 UK diy 22 July 19th 07 06:55 PM
Wear on Stair Treads Jerome Ranch Woodworking 15 July 6th 06 05:56 PM
Oak stair treads - Help Please Tom H Woodworking 6 November 27th 05 12:41 PM
Stair Treads David Alexander Woodworking 8 March 9th 04 11:54 PM