DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Score one for top loading washers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/290878-re-score-one-top-loading-washers.html)

Jim Elbrecht November 2nd 09 10:08 PM

Score one for top loading washers

Jules wrote:

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 13:14:30 -0800, mike wrote:

-snip-
"It's a problem for all front-loaders," Wiseman said.

No, it's most definitely not.

Yeah, Wiseman isn't so wise on that count. I *hate* our front
loader-- but I can't say it literally stinks.

I also don't think it gets clothes any cleaner than our 25 yr old
Whirlpool top loader did. [and more importantly, that's one of the few
things my wife and I agree on]

It *might* save water. But it also won't take nearly a large a load
as our old machine- so we do more loads.

Jim