DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Maybe OT -- Computer test (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/289477-maybe-ot-computer-test.html)

Ed Pawlowski October 15th 09 02:06 PM

Maybe OT -- Computer test

Not a home repair, but all of us here use computers. I've been using this a
least once a week and find it helpful and informative, most of all, very
accurate.

http://www.computerpowertest.com/

Jules[_2_] October 15th 09 03:13 PM

Maybe OT -- Computer test

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:06:19 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not a home repair, but all of us here use computers. I've been using this a
least once a week and find it helpful and informative, most of all, very
accurate.

http://www.computerpowertest.com/

Although it gives inaccurate results if you don't own the machine in
question.

dadiOH[_3_] October 15th 09 04:49 PM

Maybe OT -- Computer test

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not a home repair, but all of us here use computers. I've been using
this a least once a week and find it helpful and informative, most of
all, very accurate.

http://www.computerpowertest.com/

What do I do if it tells me my computer is off??? :)

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Kyle October 15th 09 11:52 PM

Maybe OT -- Computer test

On Oct 15, 9:06*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
Not a home repair, but all of us here use computers. *I've been using this a
least once a week and find it helpful and informative, most of all, very
accurate.

http://www.computerpowertest.com/

I'm not a big fan of digital. Do they have a version that will give me
the results in analog format?

Red Green October 16th 09 12:56 AM

Maybe OT -- Computer test

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

Not a home repair, but all of us here use computers. I've been using
this a least once a week and find it helpful and informative, most of
all, very accurate.

http://www.computerpowertest.com/

All it did when I tried it was give me "Working" in the voice of the
computer in the original Star Trek series.

Tell me, how long do I wait?

Ron October 17th 09 02:49 AM

Maybe OT -- Computer test

On Oct 15, 9:06*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
Not a home repair, but all of us here use computers. *I've been using this a
least once a week and find it helpful and informative, most of all, very
accurate.

http://www.computerpowertest.com/

Ooook...is says that my computer is "ON" in big neon green letters.

Nowhere to click to do anything.