DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Craftsman Lawn Tractor won't drive (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/288139-re-craftsman-lawn-tractor-wont-drive.html)

Bob F September 27th 09 01:38 AM

Craftsman Lawn Tractor won't drive

Smitty Two wrote:
In article s.com,
(Stevelee45) wrote:

Sorry, I didn't realize it was such a big issue. I was just looking
for some friendly , non judgmental advice, guess I was looking in
the wrong place

Yeah, you were. You were looking on the world wide web, and you ran
across the asshole who started the suck-o company. But you aren't on
the WWW, you're on USENET. Look it up. Figure out how to get here
without going through the fucco suck-o company. Those dickwads are
just reposting our free stuff to try to make a buck off advertising.
Get yourself a "news provider" and a "newsreader" and come on back.
You'll get some advice, and you'll get some smart-ass stuff too. So
what?

A little obsesive about this?