DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Doerr 1/2 HP electric motor. Replacement Cost? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/287558-doerr-1-2-hp-electric-motor-replacement-cost.html)

usethisone2007 September 18th 09 09:56 PM

Doerr 1/2 HP electric motor. Replacement Cost?

My septic aererator motor went out. I can tell its getting juice
because I can hear it trying to move, but it seems to be frozen.

I am considering buying a new one and fixing (getting it fixed) the
broken one later for use as a replacement.

I'm wondering what a replacement might cost.

Here is the info on the plate;

Doerr LR-2213Z
D271X
1/2 HP
Hz 60
Fr J56Z
Duty: Cont.
Rise: 40 degrees C
Type K
Ser. Fac. 1.25
Model PR 69827DE743
Code: L
Insul Class: A

V. 115 V. 230
A. 8.4 A. 4.2
Line Line

R Comp: A

Anyone have any idea?

This motor injects air into the Cavatett System for treatment of home
sewage. Its gone out before, last time about 10 years ago.

Thanks

Brian

Oren[_2_] September 18th 09 11:21 PM

Doerr 1/2 HP electric motor. Replacement Cost?

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:56:52 -0700 (PDT), usethisone2007
wrote:

[...]

Dag-Nabbit! I don't have a clue about cost.

--
The thing is, when I don't know what the problem is, I do a lot of
experimentation...

[email protected] September 18th 09 11:43 PM

On Sep 18, 6:37*pm, MikeB wrote:
usethisone2007 wrote:
[...]

Are you sure that is the model? There is a Doerr LR22132 new on eBay for
$95.00

MikeB

Yep that's what I was gonna ask too. If that Z is really a 2, there
are lots of hits on google for Doerr LR22132 However it appears to
be a 3/4hp motor.

Oren[_2_] September 19th 09 02:08 AM

Doerr 1/2 HP electric motor. Replacement Cost?

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:23:35 -0400, MikeB
wrote:

True! Probably not the same motor. Emerson bought Doerr a few years ago.

The Emerson site is a place to look for motors. At least recent years
ago for me...replacing a pool pump motor.