Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot NOT helpful

Woman calls Home Depot with a simple question: "How do you get blood stains
out of a carpet? A LOT of blood stains...Can I come get a steam cleaner
right now?"

Call made at 11:00 p.m.

http://www.myjournalcourier.com/news...rious-don.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Woman calls Home Depot with a simple question: "How do you get blood stains
out of a carpet? A LOT of blood stains...Can I come get a steam cleaner
right now?"

Call made at 11:00 p.m.

http://www.myjournalcourier.com/news...rious-don.html

The woman obviously called the wrong people. For fire, flood, and grisly
murder clean-up, she should have called the disaster remediation people.
Around here, their slogan is "Like it never happened."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Woman calls Home Depot with a simple question: "How do you get blood
stains out of a carpet? A LOT of blood stains...Can I come get a
steam cleaner right now?"

Call made at 11:00 p.m.

I'm surprised anyone was there to answer the phone at that hour.

Wal-Mart would be open and has carpet steam cleaners!

http://www.myjournalcourier.com/news...rious-don.html

The woman obviously called the wrong people. For fire, flood, and
grisly murder clean-up, she should have called the disaster
remediation people. Around here, their slogan is "Like it never
happened."

Blood stained furnishings are "hazardous waste",and must be disposed of
properly. You also can get mold/mildew/fungus growth if it soaks into wood
or grout. ;-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

[...]

If you have blood stains and give it steam you will set the stain. The heat
cooks the protein so steam is the last thing you would want to use on blood.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 27, 4:47*am, "Roger Shoaf" wrote:
"Jim Yanik" wrote in message

Smitty Two wrote in
news

In article ,
*"HeyBub" wrote:

[...]

Use H202 ... LOTS of it (like several gallons) and a shop vac

BTDT

cheers
Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

I'm surprised anyone was there to answer the phone at that hour.

Store security is on-site 24/7. Give your local borg a call, they'll
answer.

Jon