DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why I hate Norm Abrams (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/285493-re-why-i-hate-norm-abrams.html)

Mint August 25th 09 05:14 PM

Why I hate Norm Abrams

On Aug 24, 1:49*pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Pete C." wrote in message

ster.com...

DGDevin wrote:

Many of us could handle framing or drywall or painting but
would think twice about trying serious plumbing or wiring.

I would much rather do framing, plumbing and wiring than drywall or
painting. I'm certainly qualified and capable of all of those tasks,
however drywall is bloody heavy and tedious to tape well, and painting
is equally tedious.

Dang Devin, *sanding and applying a finish to a new piece of furniture is
tedious as well, not so much once you get the hang if it.

Paint stripper greatly speeds that process.

Andy

Leon[_6_] August 26th 09 01:37 PM

Why I hate Norm Abrams

"Mint" wrote in message
On Aug 24, 1:49 pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Pete C." wrote in message

ster.com...

DGDevin wrote:

Many of us could handle framing or drywall or painting but
would think twice about trying serious plumbing or wiring.

I would much rather do framing, plumbing and wiring than drywall or
painting. I'm certainly qualified and capable of all of those tasks,
however drywall is bloody heavy and tedious to tape well, and painting
is equally tedious.

Dang Devin, sanding and applying a finish to a new piece of furniture is
tedious as well, not so much once you get the hang if it.

Paint stripper greatly speeds that process.

Andy

Care to explaing how paint stripper speeds painting or applying a finsih on
a new piece of furniture?