Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Save money

"Lp1331 1p1331" wrote in message
As stupid and obnoxious GEIKO's ads are, Progressive.com's are worse.
That idiotic Flo woman is the most repulsive person I have ever seen on
TV, surpassing even the late Billy Mays. And those ads are literally
every five minutes on nearly every network I watch. I wouldn't be the
least bit surprised if the ad manager(s) for that company were taking
payoffs from the competition. Larry

So , so very true...The Clown Woman is the worst with the cartoon retards on
Esurance a close second....

this can save money chengjoh UK diy 0 May 27th 08 02:33 PM
Save Your Money [email protected] UK diy 1 October 16th 07 09:23 PM
Save Money?!? bobbysmith Home Repair 0 May 20th 05 12:10 PM
trying to save money Stumpysam10 Woodturning 5 October 15th 04 06:18 AM