DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Haier HD305 Dehumidifier Problem ... Will not drain from hose (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/285040-re-haier-hd305-dehumidifier-problem-will-not-drain-hose.html)

RangersSuck August 19th 09 09:29 PM

Haier HD305 Dehumidifier Problem ... Will not drain from hose

On Aug 19, 12:58*pm, Jason wrote:
Hello,

I have a Haier HD305 Dehumidifier that was working for the past couple
of years. *For some reason, it no longer drains from the attached
hose. *Instead, it fills up the bucket with water, meaning that I need
to empty it out from time to time. *I'm trying to figure out what
happened. *I took the hose apart and there doesn't appear to be any
blockage. *Nothing seems to "pop out". *Any reason why it is not
draining through the hose anymore?

Thanks

You should snake out the hose, and the pipe where it attaches. All
kinds of goo can accumulate and grow in there. Adding a small amount
of bleach from time to time can help.

Richard A DiClemente July 16th 18 10:14 PM

Haier HD305 Dehumidifier Problem ... Will not drain from hose

replying to rangerssuck, Richard A DiClemente wrote:
There is a rubber plug that you have to remove after unscrewing the cap.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...os-390090-.htm

catalpa July 16th 18 11:33 PM

Haier HD305 Dehumidifier Problem ... Will not drain from hose

"Richard A DiClemente" m
wrote in message ...
replying to rangerssuck, Richard A DiClemente wrote:
There is a rubber plug that you have to remove after unscrewing the cap.

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...os-390090-.htm

Oh NO !! Too late, rangerssuck was beaten and killed 8 years ago by
rampaging rabid Rangers fans leaving a game at MSG.