Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Save money

"George" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
You can't go anywhere or watch TV for more than 15 minutes without
seeing a GEICO commercial. I wouldn't buy from them just because of
that. And when I called for a quote long ago, they were 40% over
everyone else. They give you a price and they act like you CAN'T be
paying less or get the same insurance for less than that.

Many years ago I did save money with GEICO, long before Buffet owned it,
probably 40 years ago. . Last time I checked, they were a few bucks less
than my regular carrier, but my agent changed me to Harleysville
Insurance and now I'm saving a real bundle.

I got the best price from an evil family owned insurance agency. They do
minimal advertising and the same is true for the main company they
represent. They depend on word of mouth from happy customers. I previously
got many, instant easy quotes from web sites/800 numbers and none were
close to what I pay.

I buy from an Agent as well and the savings are because I have EVERYTHING
thru them..House , cars , personal liability , liability for work ,
ect....Geico was more the last time I checked....

"Evil family owned"...LOL....Still suffering from WDS ???You put that in
every post...Trying to start a Walmart bashing thread or do you just need an
"Atta boy " from other Walmart Derangement Syndrome sufferers ??? ; )

Save money HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 August 18th 09 04:26 PM
this can save money chengjoh UK diy 0 May 27th 08 02:33 PM
Save Your Money [email protected] UK diy 1 October 16th 07 09:23 PM
Save Money?!? bobbysmith Home Repair 0 May 20th 05 12:10 PM