DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is this mold or what? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/284508-mold-what.html)

Damien Goodmon August 13th 09 04:43 AM

Is this mold or what?

Here are some pictures: http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/t...apt/?start=all

The first are of the access point for the plumbing for the second
floor (it's a 2 story complex) The wood has a lot of white and black
stuff all over it.

Then when the window was removed for the bathroom, we found similar
damage to the wood there.

Then we found it underneath the kitchen sink.

And when we pulled up the carpet we stuff under each of the rooms:
dining rear bedroom and front bedroom we found damage on the floors to
varying degrees.

The Daring Dufas[_7_] August 13th 09 06:01 AM

Is this mold or what?

Damien Goodmon wrote:
Here are some pictures: http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/t...apt/?start=all

The first are of the access point for the plumbing for the second
floor (it's a 2 story complex) The wood has a lot of white and black
stuff all over it.

Then when the window was removed for the bathroom, we found similar
damage to the wood there.

Then we found it underneath the kitchen sink.

And when we pulled up the carpet we stuff under each of the rooms:
dining rear bedroom and front bedroom we found damage on the floors to
varying degrees.

OH MY GOD!! IT'S THE PLAGUE!! BURN THE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Have you had roof leaks too or flooding from stopped up
plumbing fixtures that soaked the carpet? Is this a home
you recently bought? From the looks of it you've had a
lot of water in there at one time.

TDD

ransley August 13th 09 12:58 PM

Is this mold or what?

On Aug 13, 12:01*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Damien Goodmon wrote:
Here are some pictures:http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/t...apt/?start=all

The first are of the access point for the plumbing for the second
floor (it's a 2 story complex) *The wood has a lot of white and black
stuff all over it.

Then when the window was removed for the bathroom, we found similar
damage to the wood there.

Then we found it underneath the kitchen sink.

And when we pulled up the carpet we stuff under each of the rooms:
dining rear bedroom and front bedroom we found damage on the floors to
varying degrees.

OH MY GOD!! IT'S THE PLAGUE!! BURN THE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Have you had roof leaks too or flooding from stopped up
plumbing fixtures that soaked the carpet? Is this a home
you recently bought? From the looks of it you've had a
lot of water in there at one time.

TDD

Or alot of carelessness by people and a few leaks nobody fixed.

stan August 13th 09 03:14 PM

Is this mold or what?

wrote:

Damien Goodmon wrote:
Here are some pictures:http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/t...apt/?start=all

The first are of the access point for the plumbing for the second
floor (it's a 2 story complex) *The wood has a lot of white and black
stuff all over it.

Then when the window was removed for the bathroom, we found similar
damage to the wood there.

Then we found it underneath the kitchen sink.

And when we pulled up the carpet we stuff under each of the rooms:
dining rear bedroom and front bedroom we found damage on the floors to
varying degrees.

OH MY GOD!! IT'S THE PLAGUE!! BURN THE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Have you had roof leaks too or flooding from stopped up
plumbing fixtures that soaked the carpet? Is this a home
you recently bought? From the looks of it you've had a
lot of water in there at one time.

TDD

Or alot of carelessness by people and a few leaks nobody fixed.- Hide quoted text -

Also any signs of vapour barriers in outside walls? Leaks yes but SO
MUCH moisture! And/or house was never dried out!

BetaB4[_6_] August 13th 09 03:16 PM

Is this mold or what?

Looks like a lot of water damage to me, and a lot of rotted wood. I doubt
that the white stuff is mold. Bath 8 (and maybe Bath 9) look like they may
show wood boring insect and/or termite tracks and damage.

Tony Hwang August 13th 09 03:24 PM

Is this mold or what?

Damien Goodmon wrote:
Here are some pictures: http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/t...apt/?start=all

The first are of the access point for the plumbing for the second
floor (it's a 2 story complex) The wood has a lot of white and black
stuff all over it.

Then when the window was removed for the bathroom, we found similar
damage to the wood there.

Then we found it underneath the kitchen sink.

And when we pulled up the carpet we stuff under each of the rooms:
dining rear bedroom and front bedroom we found damage on the floors to
varying degrees.

Hi,
I hope you are not trolling. This house should be condemned.
How could one neglect a human dwelling this BAD?!